Celebrate National Chop Suey with Chop Suey recipe.
Cooking time: 30m
Number of Servings: 4 Serving(s)
- 1 pound beef round steak
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups bean sprouts, rinsed
- Trim any fat from steak and cut it into cubes.
- In a large non-stick skillet combine the two oils and heat until really hot.
- Stir-fry meat over high heat 1 minute.
- Stir in soy sauce.
- Remove meat with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Add celery, onions and broth to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook 5 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts.
- Cook 3 minutes more, then return meat and stir to heat.