Celebrate National Toasted Marshmallow Day with Toasted Marshmallow Dipped Fruit Spectacular recipe.
Preparation time: 30m
Number of Servings: 6 Serving(s)
- 1 cans pineapple chunks, 20oz
- 12 fresh strawberries, stem removed
- 2 medium firm bananas
- 1 apples
- 1/2 cups seedless grapes
- 6 marshmallows
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries,6oz , drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 jar of marshmallow creme, 7oz
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 cups sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine the water and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Peel the apples and cut them into large cunks.
- Place the apple chunks in the lemon water to prevent them from turning brown.
- Drain pineapple and reserve 4 teaspoons of the juice.
- In a bowl, combine marshmallow creme, sour cream, vanilla and the reserved pineapple juice until well blended.
- Cut the banana into 3/4 inch chunks.
- Roll banana chunks in orange juice concentrate, then in coconut.
- Thread marshmallows, bananas, stawberries, apple, pineapple, cherries and grapes on skewers.
- Serve with dip.